Collecting and processing personal data
YUMASOFT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Wałbrzyska 12, 52-314 Wrocław (further referred to as YUMASOFT) processes information from various public and generally available sources. Among the information there may be data with a nature of personal data in the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as the General Regulation or the GDPR).
Therefore, in compliance with the applicable provisions concerning personal data protection, including the General Regulation, to ensure proper personal data protection, the data subject should be provided with information concerning the processing of their personal data. Depending on whether it was obtained directly from the data subject or from other sources apply regulations specified in art. 13 or 14 of the GDPR.
Information for persons whose personal data is stored or processed by Yumasoft sp. z o.o.
- The Administrator of your personal data (further referred to as the Administrator) is YUMASOFT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (limited liability company) with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Wałbrzyska 12, 52-314 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000069076, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 8971560510, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 931174080, with share capital in the amount of 50,000 PLN. You can contact the Administrator in writing via mail at: ul. Wałbrzyska 12, 52 - 314 Wrocław or via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data is processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter f of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity to process data for purposes arising from legally justified interests implemented by the Administrator or a third party. Legally justified interests implemented by the Company involve offering services in terms of creating and developing computer software to customers, provided by YUMASOFT. Processing of personal data for the needs of the above-mentioned services is included in the scope of business operations of the Company revealed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. It is necessary for the Company to create and provide such services to its customers.
- Your personal data is processed to provide customers or potential customers of the Company information about services and products offered by the Company as well as for statistical purposes.
- The Administrator processes your personal data in the scope it is made available by publicly available sources, applying the principle of minimalism in this scope specified in art. 5 sec. 1 letter c of the GDPR.
- The Company shall not process special categories of personal data or personal data concerning convictions and violations of law or related security measures.
- The Company shall not transfer your personal data to other subjects.
- Your personal data shall be processed by YUMASOFT for a period necessary for the implementation of legally justified interests of the Company referred to in item 2 above.
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the right to:
- a. the right to access data content,
- b. the right to rectify data,
- c. the right to delete data ('right to be forgotten'),
- d. the right to limit data processing,
- e. the right to object to data processing,
- f. right to data portability.
- To exercise the rights specified in item 8 above, you need to contact YUMASOFT via e-mail: email@example.com or via mail at: YUMASOFT Sp. z o.o., ul. Wałbrzyska 12, 52 - 314 Wrocław.
- As the Data Administrator the Company makes every effort to ensure adequate data security measures in accordance with applicable regulations and the security policy approved by the Company by applying relevant technical and organizational security measures in reference to personal data protection.